- wake up on DEC 1st and tell Sarah there is a foot a snow outside and she just gives me 😒 yeah... that look.
- drenching apples in lemon juice and then turning around to your sister eating one and then she screams "AHHHH"
- losing my flashdrive and having my writing buddies try to help find it #lovetheseguys
- putting grape jam in your hamburger mix and your little sister be like;
"*wide eyes* Julia I thought you were joking...you always joke..."
- when you ask Chloe if she cries and she goes "Uhmmm..sometimes..when I'm cutting onions?.."
- Sarah coming in my room at 1:48 am; "I hate you. You had a wonderful ending" then hugging my book and sighing
- Jon finding a typo in my novel post (we are totally even now k?)
- that all my siblings trying to lip sync now lol
- over thousands of miles away - finding out we are watching the same show at about 5 minutes apart
- waking up early on Christmas morning with Sare... #7:30am
- waiting until midnight on Christmas Day to see if the radio station is so rotten to turn off Christmas music right away
12:00 a.m. SONG IS FINISHING
12:01 -- 80's MUSIC waht. THEYRE AS HEARTLESS AS I THOUGHT *hears Sarah sobbing in the background*
- hearing my fave kids tv show on..... *totally was not upstairs*
- your friend driving to your house for the first time and getting.....lost....hahahaa
- trying to do ballet stretches
- your dad saying "here's a leg" and then throws a plastic cap at you to catch...????
- Sarah rushing in my room going "got a towel? Thanks!" without me saying a thing lol
- Sarah stuffing her face with a chocolate we were supposed to share 😑
- when Tia declares you have a white hair in your head and you tell her to yank it out and it ends up being paint #thelifeofme
- parking the truck and van in our tiny garage for the first time AT NIGHT
- Sarah losing my flash drive AGAIN
- typos in my book - "both of them looked at the dough that was dying on their hands" GUYS BLAME NANO
- my dad letting me cut his hair
- eating baked apples on vanilla ice cream
- finding an ADORABLE sweater dress at goodwill
- going to the library and texting friends with "any book suggestions?" and walking out with a bunch of stuff to try
- babysitting your little sibs and your little bro is like "Jula..I love you." 😎
- being able to FaceTime with my bestie
- wrapping presents with my sisters
- having a continuous tournament with your family on the google "there is no internet game" (i've got the high score right now 2240 #ohyeah)
- painting popcorn ceiling for the first time. My hair was white people - white.
- watching old family videos on Christmas Eve at like... midnight (so I guess it was Christmas?)
- my little bro saying "I got you two gifts. Don't worry though, you were good. You deserve it. I was naughty, only get me one"
- when Sarah tells me that she tears up from my poems *melts*
- my siblings calling footie pjs "froggys"
- *listening to Santa Claus is coming to town*
Little sis - "no he isn't. Dad is!"
"Wow..depressing little child" -sare
- little sis watching my lip sync video and going "you are VERY pretty in this"
- 7:47 CHRISTMAS MORNING - "*squeals* we are going to have a white Christmas" -little sister
WHAT HAPPENED IN BLOGGER WORLD
elizabeth anne rocked with world with this
don't ask me what she did
basically she wrote down my feelings
how i feel when i antique shop
i. love. these. NAOMI HOW ARE YOU SO FAB?!
a little too amazing
CHASING MOONLIGHT WAS BORN AND YOU NEED TO GO FOLLOW K
WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED
i can touch my toes now ????
- I created Twilight to Dawn and discovered poetry is my thing
- first camp nano + nanowrimo
- i met all my amazing writer buddies *wipes tear*
- got my license *squeals*
- met you guys
- found my voice in blogging + grew 65 followers GUYS I LOVE YOU <3333 (also 3 VIDEOS)
- did like 58929458952 DIY projects
- wrote + published my book
andddddddddddd since the whole goal thing didn't work out so well, I'm not doing it this time around. Also, I've decided I won't have any set expectations for myself for 2017..that will only lead to a disappointed me... no, instead, I'm going to run into 2017 with a grin and take what comes, cuz that's what I learned in 2016.
any big hopes for 2017?
what made you laugh from above??