- realizing when you get home that the coat you bought a week ago from Walmart had the price tag still in it....and you just got home from Walmart....... #gladthealarmdidntsetoff #oops
- trying to learn how to cartwheel
- apparently I was tired cuz I kept repeating that I found my snow gloves to Sarah *nervously chuckles*
- almost passing out
- seeing a guy in the store who looks JUST like someone you know and you give eye contact at the same time and it's like *crickets* "KEEP WALKING...awwwkkkwaarrdd."
- almost falling through the ceiling (don't ask)
- Grapes of Wrath (am still upset with how it ended LIKE WHHYYY *sobs*)
- Finding NEVERLAND
- Finding Dory
- Life with Elizabeth (black and white oldie SO MUCH FUN)
- Can you Canoe / Saddle Up / Along the Trail (kids show - legit fave)
FAVORITE POSTS -
- Morning - the blogger year book - guuyyyss!! YOU GOTTA DO THIS.
- Jessica's post - on vulnerability -- basically a legit post
- Olivia - just like that -- believe me. You'll relate, you'll understand, but most of all, you'll wanna cry.
- Clara - epic shakespeare insults - laughed SO HARD. You gotta see these.
- Elizabeth - my air force man - OH MY GOSH GUYS *cries* this post..
- Emma - on going and coming home again - somehow she put into words what I always feel
- Mary - HACKED (she reached 50k) - *nods* yup. I was one of the hackers *grins*
- writing 11k in one day
- making so many awesome friends this month <33333
- walking into the library bursting out into laughter and nobody minding
- surprising a friend at work + the hug I got
- laughing so hard on the phone with my bestie
- making brownies randomly at 11pm (no joke)
- reaching 70k in my novel!
- roping people into going sugar free (heheeheee)
- "hacking" into Mary's blog
- going antiquing
- reading Jesseca's books (EEEEP)
- putting a bottle with notes in it beneath the floor in our old house (SOMEONE WILL FIND IT SOMEDAY)
LAUGHING ABOUT -
- Jon's typo in his post AND NOBODY FINDING IT *can't stop laughing*
- me thinking my mom meant "turkey IN ham?" like....mom *lowers voice* that isn't going to work.. (btw, that question mark shows she was even questioning herself. hahaa)
- looking at old photos
- how I can't remember passwords
- touching my laptop screen AS IF IT WAS A TOUCH SCREEN o.O
WHAT I DID -
- quite literally taped individual light bulbs on strings of Christmas lights so we could spray paint the string gold
- wrote this poem
- finished my first book in pre-med, took the exam, and actually passed!
- legit talked with the guy at Menards for 20 minutes about paint
- went off sugar for two weeks
- learning how to actually talk and sell things to people...
- pushing Sarah around in Menards as she stood on the edge of the cart
- peeled two huge bags of apples for my gigantic pie
DONT LIKE -
- the rain and all the leaves that are falling
- not being able to fall asleep until 2 am :|
- that my dad almost got in a car wreck...
- THAT IT SNOWED ggrrrr that little white stuff is so BLAH
- having one bathroom in the house hahahahahahahahaaahahaaaaa......... . . . . *dies*
- bad hair days
GOALS FOR DECEMBER -
- to reach 30 followers on Twilight to Dawn
- go 2 weeks off sugar
- finish Christmas shopping by the 2nd week of Dec.
- learn the Star Wars Melody on the piano
- go to bed earlier/exercise daily
- catch up on school
btw, keep your eyes peeled for a new post....got some stuff to tell you about *squeals*
how do you like my monthly wrap up?
what did you laugh at??