JULY MONTHLY WRAP UP POST

July 27, 2018

WHERE TO START GOODNESS. it's been a fantastically summer filled month. also work filled >.< BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT. I declared July as a low spending month for me, which was kinda hard because college starts next month... I wrote down every purchase, where/why I bought it and how much I made at the same time. it's been a very awakening thing! should I do a post on it??? also for king and country is slowing releasing their new album jsyk. 

--------

Little sis : “hey can you help me with letting my fireflies go?”
Me : “sure” *opens door*
 *little sis takes lid off of cup*
“Okay little guys it’s time for you to go. *turns cup upside down* *peaks inside* “come on! You too!!” 


little boy I babysit : “I’m full!!”
 Me : “too full for cookies?”
“Oh there is one empty spot right here” *points to rib cage* lolol



guy in store “do you need any help today?” 
Me “no, thank you tho!”
Me mentally “do you know where my dad is”

so I'm in line at bank and these two people were talking about broccoli and the lady is like 
“How do you get the worms out of the broccoli when you grow it? I cooked mine last time and had cooked worms”
Me : “Uhm soak it in vinegar and water beforehand .....” 
Me mentally : “why do I know these things”

how i feel throwing weird info out of my brain

Sarah @bed bath and beyond “why are these adorable beds just sitting here wasting away? I'LL TAKE ONE “ 


Little sis *has cup of “coffee”*
*sips it* “hehe there is a warm breeze in there”
aka steam 

Me : *goes to bank and opens 2nd savings account*
My dad “ i didn't even know you were doing that. you’ve grown up”



me, Sarah and Bree taking selfie
*sarah clicks button to snap photo* 
*screen turns off instead* 
*uncontrollable laughter* 

Me : “hey fam everyone pitch in a dollar and let’s go get a huge tub of ice cream” 
1 min later 
“ k lets go" (yes, we went) 

*in car* *drives past man frantically going towards sprinkler*

Me : “I don’t think that was a sprinkler” 
Sarah “me either”



 

Bro : “oh. Mom put the ladybug plant in this” 
(Me and I bro think cilantro taste like dead ladybugs. Don’t ask)   

Little sis : “it says no swimming in the Bible”
Me : “what?”
Little sis : “yup!”


“It’s no fair that you get a birthday in the summer. Mine is lopped together in during the season of fatness” - Sarah 

Me : “what would you think if I told you I was going to sell Wilson?”
little boy I babysit : “wait..to me?!” 

my mom :“getting old is for the birds” 
My dad : “not really. Birds die rather young...what does that mean anyways?!”



how i need someone to wake me up in the morning lol^

----------------------------------

2 FANTASTICALLY SUMMER THINGS FROM JULY
WANT A POST ON MY JULY NO SPENDING CHALLENGE?

26 comments:

  1. I would totally read a post about your budgeting (and savings accounts)!! I'm starting my sophomore year at college in a month, and DESPERATELY need to budget since I won't have a time to work very often.

    (also that picture of the pool/field is SO PRETTY!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome!! I will start preparing a post on it! ohhh wow. but GO YOU. You've got this! I'm a freshman myself (ahhhh. FIRST TIME I'VE SAID THAT LOL)

      (that is literally outside my dining room window and its *all heart eyes*

      Delete
  2. W-worms... Worms... in the..... in the broccoli.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you've never grown broccoli ;) ;)

      Delete
  3. Great wrap up post! You think that cilantro tastes like ladybugs?? Have you eaten a ladybug?!
    Yes! I'd love to read about your budgeting! I'm always ready to hear about how to save money!
    Loved that picture too!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uhm. yes. I know it tastes like them because of a childhood adventure I've had lolololol
      awesome! Thanks for your impute
      xxxx

      Delete
  4. I would love a post on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM NEVER GROWING BROCOLLI.
    Who am I kidding, homegrown lettuce and corn are both bug factories and I have eaten them. I would totally grow brocolli, tell everyone it was a terrible idea the whole time I prepared it, and then gushed over how neat it was we grew the brocolli while we ate it, hahaha...
    Also, WARM BREEZE. I loooooove it!!!!
    I was literally telling my sister at breakfast yesterday, "Did Julia forget to post on Wednesday? I never saw a recap." And then hours later she gets on her phone and says, "Guess who just shared a recap?", haha :).
    Also, you and your sisters are adorable. I saw the selfie on Instagram ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL!! I didn't mean to gross people out XD XD
      yes trrruuuutttthhhhhh. you should grow purple cauliflower. now THAT is cool.
      I KNOW. I literally was like "darling child. you are precious"
      *covers face* yeahhh, I was gonna post but ended up exhausted from working so much last week. Sorry it was late XD
      also thanks Bri <3

      Delete
  6. Two fantastically summer things: I watched Ant-man and the Wasp and I've been eating yellow peaches (or maybe they're nectarines?) as often as possible- they're SO GOOD. And yes, I want to see that no spending challenge post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMMM I LOVE FRUIT. especially FRESH FRUIT!!!!
      okay! I'll get working on it <3

      Delete
  7. The brocolli thing was great haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!!! I've missed your beautiful posts <3 <3 they always make me smile

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! I'm sorry my post was a little late -- I've been intensely busy XD you're sweet Amelia!

      Delete
  9. I want- no I NEED- a post on your july no spending. BECAUSE I NEED HELP, LOL. XD XD

    Anyway, love reading your wrap up posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I am working on it!! hopefully it'll be up this or next week.

      aww thanks Ivie <3

      Delete
  10. I didn't know for king and country was putting out a new album... thank you for this very valuable piece of information! will you be living at home/commuting to college? online classes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are soooo very welcome for this valuable piece of information. GO LISTEN NOOOWWW. XD and, I'll still be at home and doing lots and lots of driving.

      Delete
  11. Cilantro tastes like ladybugs? lol
    I've heard it compared to soap, but never bugs. ;D
    Oh, and that selfie moment... I can't even number the times Daminika and I have done that. haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss, it's sooo gross!!!
      lol! ALSO SOAP. so ladybug soap?
      hahaha!! I love stuff like that <3

      Delete
  12. I love the conversation recaps!! Lol!XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stinkbugs smell like cilantro *bleh*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's one funny July occurance ...

    *in retrospect*

    Me: some kids have imaginary friends *looks at younger self*
    Me: some kids have imaginary pets *looks at younger self*
    Me: some kids have imaginary ... kids *looks at younger self* *cringes*
    Me: but only one person that I know has imaginary octoplets *looks at my 8 yr old sis*

    Sis: *gesturing at empty air and counting on her fingers* this is Ofira and this is Ofirara and this is Ofirarara and this is Ofirala and this is Ofiralala and this is Ofifa and this is Ofifafa

    Me: uhhh ... yeah ...

    ReplyDelete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*