The rainy season and writing class!

November 6, 2013
Yesterday was library day! Our library was also hosting a writing class in the evening and I went with my sisters. The class was very fun to go to! There were are few other girls, so the class wasn't huge, but I think that was the best because then the teacher could focus on us.

 The lady who taught us is very nice and made the class interesting! She had taken a writing class over the summer so she had her own notes and she explained them very simply so we could understand. She had us do a few writing exercises and one of them was really funny! We had to write a thank you note to a friend who had given you garlic and onion chewing gum! It was so funny to write! Then after writing it we had to read it out loud to the whole class. Everyone wrote something totally different! 

Today is rain, rain, rain! I woke up to rain and it has been raining all day! What do you do on a rainy day?
Books are a great thing to curl up with and enjoy on a cold, rainy day!
 
Also I was wondering, how is the GiveThanks challenge going for you? I cannot believe that today is day 6 already! Can you? It has been going very smoothly for me. I pray the same for you!
 
 I hope you enjoyed this post! ♥
 
In Christ,
 Julia Ryan♥
 



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun at the library! I can't wait to go to ours here soon. The give thanks challenge is doing great! I'm going to call you soon, I have good news!
    Love, Abby Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby!! Good news?! Oh dear! :D I was going to call you today, but school work took a lot. I hope we can talk soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books! I sooo enjoy reading books in any spare time I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On rainy days, I LOVE curling up with books! And the older and more dusty and musty they are, the more dreamy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE reading!! When you open a book its like opening a whole new world! Every book is so different. When I read a book over and over again I sometimes find things that I didn't notice before. The Thanksgiving challenge is going great!! I'm looking forward to more posts!
    Your sister,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*