ALMOST END OF THE MONTH POST

June 20, 2018


JUNE (so yes this post is kinda early lol but ENJOY) 

my mom “it was nominated for 4 enemy awards”
me “mom?... Grammy awards?” 

guy on tv “I would be so scared and run away from that shark!”
me “you can’t run in water”


Me “let’s go get your hat! Look at this cool paw patrol hat!!”
Kid I babysit *puts it on* “I am a man” 

Me “it’s 71 now! It was 70”
Bro “hurrah for you and your knowledge” 




co worker “hey I finally remembered to take my name tag off!”
me *looks down at shirt* *sees name tag*
“lol whoops” 

went to Kentucky and it was 96 and 89% humidity 


Me on walk with family *sees grassy cliff edge* 

“AS YOU WIIISSSSH.” “OH MY SWEET WESTLEY WHAT HAVE I DONE” 
so I said that super loudly and then look up to see strangers also on the path *dies* 




I ran my hand thru my hair and found a piece of popcorn?????..

Kid I babysit “are you old? Are you KINDA old?” 

Me : “first person to sneeze has to buy ice cream “
Also me : *sneezes*

Bro “what does rice a roni look like? Can you open the pan and let me see?” 
Me “no, it’s cooking and that would ruin it.”
Bro “I’m telling you to”
Me *raises eyebrow*
Bro “IM JOKING” 




me *catches swim googles my bro threw to me*
Little sis “you are so talented!”

Me *is struggling to zip up bros life jacket*
Bro “come on woman, you work at a farm! YOU GOT THIS”


sarah : next year you'll be 20 
me : 




don’t grind pepper outside on windy day. It hurts in the eyeball 

also people learn from me, let your food cool before you eat it. I burnt the roof of my mouth twice REALLY REALLY BAD in like a time period of 10 days (like it hurt to eat for 3 days after) 

Bro “hey Julia what do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?”
Me *tries to be funny* “a zoomerang”
Bro “a stick” 
Me “...”

me *has flowers in hair* “are they wilty?”
Sarah “go take a shower and water them” 


my life : 



me: oh man look at this bug bite!!!
also me : "I sure hope they aren’t chicken nuggets” 
friends “Julia...”
me “oh chicken pox” 
the we broke out into laughter bc WHAT IN THE WORLD JULIA LOLOL


----------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL 2 AWESOME THINGS THIS MONTH
AND TWO AWKWARD THINGS 

21 comments:

  1. this post had me laughing -- i love your vibrant and oh so relatable description of life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, this post had me laughing out loud for real. XD XD

    I especially love the part where your bro was like, "I'm telling you to," and then you gave him the older sister look. Works every time. XD XD

    2 awesome things: Chocolate pie and a long shift at work that brought up my hours. 2 awkward things: Got sick, which messed up what would have been longer hours at work, and wrote a short story post and totally messed up the formatting and went a whole day without knowing because I was at work. (AKA today. XD)

    Love this post. Have an awesome JULY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehee!! that's the best!! I love making people laugh <3

      AND YESSSSSSSS! I made myself laugh so hard that it actually worked. I wa like VICTORY XD

      CHOCOLATE PIE MMM and oh man, getting sick? I hate that! lol!!! I've done that before but it was actually like this
      "huh no comments on that post? ok. interesting"
      *4 hrs later*
      "WHAT THE POST DIDN'T GO LIVE?!?!?!?!"
      LOL me xD

      *hugs* YOU TOO

      Delete
  3. This is by far one of the best things I have read in a really long time. How are you able to remember all these moments??

    Also; bless all the children in his post. BleSS theM.

    xx Kenzie | www.paperpizzablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh friend, thank you. PRO TIP : I write them down all month long. I can't remember 4 digit codes, how in the world could I remember all of these? ;)

      AMEN

      Delete
  4. "I am a man" I cracked up haha! I always love your round up posts of the month; they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW. I laughed so hard. He was literally so serious and I was like ok you are an adorable child XD aw thanks

      Delete
  5. You guys are seriously so funny! I always laugh at these posts :P Thanks for making my day girl <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!!! I truly write down the things that make me laugh so hard. I wish I could write down EVERYTHING. I'm sure you family has very similar things!! You should try doing monthly wrap up posts <3 AW THANK YOU ASH

      Delete
  6. LOL if I saw a grassy cliff I would do EXACTLY the same thing!!! Now, if my little brother said, "I'm telling you to," he wouldn't be kidding. He likes to try and boss me around, even though I'm eight years older than him. XP

    2 awesome things from this month: national doughnut day, and watching Star Wars for the first time for me. We're watching them starting with 4 and then going to 1, and we just watched #5 last night. I could not believe where they ended it. I WANT TO KNOW IF HAN SOLO IS GOING TO BE OKAY, WHYYY did they have to end it before I got to find out??? Especially since he's my favorite character!!! o.o

    Two awkward things... accidentally yelling in an RV campground for everyone to hear, and becoming a complete Star Wars fan after telling everybody I would never watch it nor like it. I was very, very wrong. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU WOULD?! oh phew I feel much nuch better about my self now XD OHHHH HAHAHAA. Yeah my younger bro is basically that age gap too but LOL NO WAY would I let him boss me ;)

      OH NATIONAL DONUT DAY WAS THE BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST. hahahaaa!! look like there is a new star wars out there ;)

      oh. me. I DO THAT ALL THE TIME and hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I also do that whoops. THANKS FOR THE FUN COMMENT KENDRA

      Delete
  7. Chicken nuggets. XD I giggled through this entire post, sreiously. XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never look at chicken nuggets the same way again LOL aww xx

      Delete
  8. It was a great post!/ made me laugh.😂✌ Naomi-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahathis post is fantastic:) I always enjoy your end of the month post so muchXD
    Two awesome things that happened this month.... I went to PA to spend some time with cousins *grins* & I Graduated High School *yells done with school foreverrr* idk if I had any truly embarrassing moments this month but I did freak out and scream like s madman when I saw a mouse in our barn. & of course my brothers just laughed 🤦‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that is really sweet of you Janelle!!
      YES! those are two really awesome things!! congrats on graduating too <3 SO MANY ADVENTURES AHEAD ! oh lol me when I see snakes XD XD XD Keep enjoying life girlie <3

      Delete
  10. I always enjoy these posts. 😊 It's such a blessing to have family, and thanks for sharing them with us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whyyyyy are yourrrrr posttttttssss so goooood likkkkeeee I havvvvveeee questttiioonnnnssssss?????

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*