Romans and snow hills!

February 12, 2014
My friend and I recently started reading Romans together! So far I love it! I have heard bits and pieces of it before, but I have never actually read it all the way through. We both are choosing a verse to memorize from it as well. I choose verse 1:20. "For since the creation of the earth His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His power and Godhead, so they are without excuse." I thought is was a beautiful verses showing God's power in words. I love words! They can be so expressive, yet loving. I think that only God's Word can really do that perfectly. ♥

I miss picnics! ♥

In my last post I talked about our big snow hills! Well, I have some pictures. Do you all want to see them? If so, that will be my next post! Also, what are you doing for Valentine's day? Anything special planned with your family? My family and I are having my grandparents over. It is going to be a special day. ♥

 Love in Christ,
   Julia Ryan♥





6 comments:

  1. The books in the first picture look so inviting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the snow pictures!!! That sounds like so much fun :) I don't have any plans for Valentines day......except for lots of chocolate eating!!! ;)

    hugs

    ~Maiya~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll start working on that blog post soon! :) Haha! Yes, chocolate is good. ;) I love it too! We have been eating some already! Hehe!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love the pictures!!!!! Thats a great idea about your Romans bible study! I love the verse you picked to memorize!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the pictures! I love them too. :) My friend and I actually read Acts together first and now we are going to read Romans. :D

      Delete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*