. . . . . I'm so excited!

July 15, 2014
Words..they can express so much. At times they are needed and at others it is best just to keep quiet.  It isn't too often that you cannot use those wonderful things to express yourself. And when that happens you just feel amazing, because you know it must be a really awesome thing that just happened to you.



I'm really excited to present the new, and improved, Writing For His Glory blog!! ♥
 Eve over at Eve of Womanhood and Designs By Eve did this beautiful work for you all to look at and for me to call my own!

If you would really want a new blog design, I suggest to get in contact with Eve. She does such a professional job, without any fee! That makes it extra awesome. *giggle*

 Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Eve! ♥ ♥ I never thought I would want to get rid of my old design (and I still love it), but my new design is awesome too!

 How do you like my new design? What is your favorite part of it?

Love in Christ,
  Julia Ryan♥

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! It looks so much like you! Mature, yet still fun. Colorful, definitely your colors! I LOVE it! Eve did a great job, like always!
    Your Sis,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just wanted to remind you again that I nominated you at my blog. You can go to it at: http://homeschooledauthor.blogspot.com/2014/07/admiting-defeat-liebster-award.html

    Thanks!

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is much easier to read the text and looks more professional too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it is easier for you to read! I always want to my blog enjoyable for all. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethany!! I'm so glad you all love it. I do too! ;)

      Delete
    2. Hi again Julia, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award at my blog.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Bethany! :D I'm going to do a big post soon! ;)

      Delete
  5. Wow! Your new design is beautiful! Eve does a great job! The design is so you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hadassah!!! Yes, Eve does do a great job! :D I know, it just fits me perfectly. :) I love it so much!

      Delete
  6. Your new design is beautiful! I love the photography at the top:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I did not see this until now! Your new design is beautiful; very clean, more professional, very happy-looking, and so cute! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cool Julia! There both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*