driving over the pit // 6 foot boards

February 12, 2016

 My parents are really good at tricking me into doing things that scare me. When I first started driving, my mom told me that if I got up early one morning, I could drive into town with her. I did NOT realize she meant driving our huge van! :P Have you been with your parent when they get the oil changed in the car...you know that pit that you have to drive over??

 yup.  I did that yesterday. The guy who directed me in jokingly gave me hard time, saying that he thought I was going to run him over. Believe me, I was going SLOW. ;)  I was all flustered because I still don't know all the ins and outs of the new truck. He's like "okay, what's your mileage?" *moan at dad* "Now, can you put your high beams on?" I don't know where those are! I still haven't driven in the dark!!!! 

   And, no, I didn't hit the windshield wipers on accidentally. ohhh no, I did not. :P

I got the boards to make my new books shelves!!!!!!!!!! I already have my 8 foot long one, now these two will nearly complete the whole wall...transforming it into a small library. #booknerd (and yes, Sarah, I just used a hashtag *rolls eyes*)

Do you want to hear about the car wash story?
How many books do you own?

11 comments:

  1. *GASP* You are the one always teasing me about hashtags. lol.

    HEY. Don't forget, it was MY idea for your library wall?! Where's my credit?! HM? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! LOL It just felt so appropriate since my friend and I were using them to describe our love for books ;)

      uhhh..it was??! I seriously don't remember that. :P

      Delete
  2. Our dad changes our veichle's oil in his shop, so when the time comes I won't need to worry about that! XD
    Show us a picture of the bookshelf soon... pleaseeeee? :P
    ♥Megan
    P.S. Those SANDWICHES!! AGH!
    P.P.S. I'll be back to see what Sarah says about the hashtag... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa! I didn't put two and two together when my dad said that we had to go to the car shop. I guess you could call it a blonde moment. :P Oh I will!! It actually may be my next blog post. ;)
      They were SO good!! I love making sandwiches and warming them up...mmmhmm
      UHG! Sisters...you can read above :P

      Delete
  3. How many books do I own? Heheh..heh...seeing as I have two huge shelves crammed with books, a cabinet filled with books, and a shelf filled with books, I'm not exactly sure. ;P
    (I really need one place to put them all. xD) You idea sounds cool, though!

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOAH! go you!! It would be awesome to have one place to put them all, huh? Then you can enjoy them more. :D Thanks!!

      Delete
  4. Of course I'd love to hear about the car wash story!! LOL! And honestly, I own SO many books...I'm running out of places to store them. My collection has outgrown TWO bookshelves!! :D
    *Sunny
    P.S. What kind of sandwiches are those? They look so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaaa! Ohhkay, it's rather embarrassing for me though. :P Seriously?? That's so great!! I can't wait to organize all of my books again. :D Haha, they are just random sandwiches. ;) I just put them together and then toasted them on the griddle..they were sooooo gooood.

      Delete
  5. Couldn't count how many books, hundreds ans hundreds, and that's just mine not my sisters or my mums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SERIOUSLY?!!! Please do a blogpost about them!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. I own probably around 30 books, but the collection keeps growing...*cough*. Good looking sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*