Campfire= S'MORES!!

May 31, 2014
 First you toast them over the hot coals...
Mmm..the smoke adds a wonderful flavor!
Then you spread egg less cookie dough and Nutella on the graham cracker, 

 and press toasted marshmallow in between another graham cracker.  
 I found this dandelion in our garden. My older sister tilled the whole garden yesterday. This is just one of the many tall dandelions. Hehee! 
One thing I just adore about Summer is how the grass, driveway and dirt road all look. No leaves, snow or mud in the way. Just plain beautiful!
This is one of my most favorite trees in our whole yard! I love how it is totally different then all the maples, oaks and mulberry around.

What do you love about Summer? What do you like in your s'mores?

Love in Christ,
  Julia Ryan♥

8 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Your s'more looks delicious! We have never tried Nutella and cookie dough on s'mores! We will have to try it soon! I looks like you had a wonderful night of family fun! What have you planted in your garden lately?:D
    Love in Christ,
    ~Hadassah Grace~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were delicious!! ;) I shouldn't have eaten 2! :D We are going to get the plants for the garden tomorrow! Yeah! :)

      Delete
  2. Mmm! Those famous cookie dough s'mores! ;) I love s'mores too! Keep em' coming!! :D Have you ever tried with white chocolate?? It's delicious! Last summer we and our friends set up a s'mores station with all kinds of different chocolates... Even all of them at once! :P

    I love your photos, especially #7!!

    In all sisterly love,
    -Noémie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've never tried white chocolate in a s'more before. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun to have so many kinds of chocolates! Once my Uncle got a ton of Reece's peanut butter cups and we put them in the s'mores, now, THAT was good! :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, I've never used cookie dough in my s'mores before! One of the things I like about summer is being able to go swimming!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa! Well, I assure you, cookie dough in s'mores is REALLY good! :D I agree about the swimming...but I can't go for another 3 1/2 weeks!!! :( Annoying brace.... :P

      Delete
    2. Oh, I hope you feel better!!!

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Abby! 1 week and 2 days to go....

      Delete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*