Never forget // top 5 posts 2015

December 30, 2015
I thought it would be super fun, and embarrassing, to go back into the top 5 posts of 2015 ;) But, have you ever wondered what was going on BEHIND the camera at the same time?? 

I'm well known for my fake smile. I am so sorry people, but you will probably never see my real smile, unless you know me in person. lol For some reason I can't just "turn on" my smile. soooo....in this photoshoot with Bree, she used the sister tactics and teased me relentlessly. She teased me about my embarrassing moments, about how I wasn't sure if a 13x9 was the same as a 9x13 (WHEN I WAS 11 FOLKS! like uhg! lol), and the worse one of all, THE SISTER LOOK. only the true sister could understand the power. xD

 You never truly know what I'm doing when I take these random shots of my life. Such as watching I Love Lucy on our iPad...well, I was really making jam at the same time. My hair was most likely up in a twisted (and messy heheh) bun, and I'm sure that my apron was covered in red juice from the berries. Sarah was chatting with me about her novella (we both find the topic of writing so fun!) and I was also multitasking by texting with friends here and there. I can never do one thing at a time. lol! 

  RAINY DAY!! It was raining when we took these photos...I had literally just come home from the dentist after having my fillings done. Bree wanted to take these photos when I just wanted to go lay down. ;) I'm super glad she made me though. lol! I believe it was close to 45 degrees (which is warm to me now..haha) and I was soooo cold. And, since I didn't have to have my face in the photos, we just talked. I told her about what the dentist told me, we talked about her business stuff, and just plain sister gigging. ;) 

  Now THIS post is interesting. lol! I think it was a February night (YIKES is that already coming or what?!) and I was waiting for my turn to get ready for bed. The computer was telling me "you need to do a blog post!!" so I sat down and decided to be random. What better random then talking about myself?! ;) I woke up the next morning shocked at the response of my post! I think to this day it has THE most comments - ever. Should I do another one like it?? ;) 

 Can I say that I actually think that this is the most boring post EVER on my blog?!!! I seriously have no idea how it has stayed in the top 5 posts...other than that I wrote my "100th post" in the title. I'm guessing that's the reason. lol Anyways, that day was super duper special. We were celebrating my little buddy's birthday and so we did everything kid. I rode the carousal, ate cookies in the cafeteria, watched the space movie, and explored unknown territory (new exhibits..hehee, I have a good imagination once I hit museums). It was just one of those memorable family outings that you'll always look back on and smile. :) 

  So, that's 2015!!! (or a sliver of it, as Sarah says)I must say one of the biggest moments for me was the first time I drove on my birthday. I'll never forget that. Thanks a ton for helping make this year memorable!! 

 Favorite post for 2015?
Most memorable moment for you??


4 comments:

  1. Favorite post... hmmm... Julia, you know I've only been here a couple months, but I have to say, each new post you post is my favorite! You have a true gift :)!!! But out of your five most popular, I LOVED reading #4 :).

    Memorable *moment*? Ohhh, I can't choose!!! I got to meet my best friend in person, Mama announced she was expecting a new baby while some other friends were over, my Gramma and other family surprised me for my eighteenth birthday with a huge party, we joined choir this year... and that's just the big things, haha :)! There are lots of little things that I will always remember with a smile, as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Bri, that's so sweet! I really just have fun doing it. I think if I didn't write this all down, I would have a word overload in my brain. lol! I'm very glad you liked that post! wow!! What a great year!!! That sounds so amazing <3

      Delete
  2. It's fun to look back on past pots, isn't it? I can't believe I've been reading you're blog for over a year now already. Wow how time flies. I shall have to go reread these posts now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I know, I've always enjoyed reading your comments and blog as well! Aww, haha, which was your favorite?? ;)

      Delete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*