WHAT IS YOUR/MY PASSION??

September 26, 2018


Last week, I took a career test with a friend for fun. Then I went into class and we all had to take the same test again (which made me laugh soooo hard) to see what whether our plans lined up with our skills, etc. It was extremely interesting for me to personally take the test but then I was able to see everyone else's test responses to the exact same questions and I was like "WOAH. WE ALL HAVE SUCH VERITY." 

because in a classroom of 26 people, obviously we are all different, but I guess I didn't realize that multiple choice answers could bring so many individual answers.  I got hysterical job choices like "window washer", "butcher", and "martial arts instructor". lololol but then like LIBRARIAN was on there and I did a little cheer in the classroom XD


the guy next to me got jobs all including animals, which he is actually going to school for, but I did not get that at all. (sorry people, animals aren't my cup of tea >.<) And then, we were asked to write a paper on something we are passionate about and have dealt with in our lives personally. sooo I decided to have fun with this and ask people : WHAT WOULD YOU SAY MY PASSION IS? 

and then, I would love to do a post on the responses/what I feel my passion is.

+ I want to turn the tables at the end of that post and we will talk about your passions. I think its super fascinating to dig deeper into who we are, as well as encouraging each other to become more aware about what matters to you. xxx

8 comments:

  1. That's cool! Can't wait for the post where you talk about what your into! *gasps* You don't like animals??? Even puppies?
    Great post!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are passionate about sharing the love of God, poetry, encouraging people, being a leader, being AWESOME.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your passion is encouraging others and reminding them they are important and special in God's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I could never picture you as a butcher, haha! XD Career tests are fun, but I can't say I've found them especially helpful.

    Hmm, I would say your passion is living life to the fullest, deepest, most beautiful way possible, but mostly encouraging others to do the same. That's kind of broad and vague at the same time, I don't know. I'm really curious to see what you write about though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... I think maybe your passion might be about using the gift of words to be an encouragement and blessing to others?

    (Also, I love the picture!! I wish our grass was that green here. *sniff* There's a pretty bad drought where I live at the moment. *sigh* Our yard is basically dirt.)

    My passion is encouraging and inspiring other people about their life and their individual story, and showing them that they are important, and loved, and have purpose. Honestly, if I had to sum up my passion in one word it would be: PEOPLE. I love hearing about all people and their perspective and THEIR story. It fascinates and excites me. (My other passion is musical theatre, but people surpass that for sure.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a passion of yours is encouraging others and writing poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. I think you have a passion for LIFE... and people. Just simply put ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, after reading through the comments, I'm afraid this is going to sound cliche, but I was going to say your passion seems to be encouragement. Also, striving to understand people better in general, THEN encouraging them on to be whatever they were made to be--no matter what stage of life you discover them in. ☺ (LOL a butcher, though!)
    Super curious as to how you define your passion!

    ReplyDelete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*